- Regular Full-Time
TMP Worldwide is seeking a motivated individual to join our development team as Technical Product Manager, Growth.
Our programmatic job advertising platform automates job distribution, measures/analyzes performance in real time, and optimizes our customer’s primary KPIs including cost-per-application and cost-per-hire.
Why Join Us?
- Getting in at this stage means that you get to actually help further mold the company culture and engineering vision
- Chance to Build Something Revolutionary. The market is ripe for disruption and there's no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market. This is also a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that millions of people are positively impacted by (instead of, say, boring old enterprise software that few people touch!).
- Quality of the Team. Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building great products.
Who we are looking for:
- Knows and loves the startup world - quick thinking and acting with minimal/no supervision
- Able to build enterprise-grade software off of minimal and changing requirements
- Self-driven, independent, creative and eager to learn new skills
- Loves experiments and rapid prototyping
- Identify Opportunities: Actively identifying opportunities to improve product KPIs - whatever helps us to grow and improve!
- Run Product Experiments: Design, prototype, and analyze product experiments that gather a rich data set
- Product Vision: Drive product vision - ownership over and definition of the product roadmap, working closely with the VP of Product, articulating product strategy for development needs
- Product Culture: Institute product culture - advocacy for the role of Product in an organization, and close communication and collaboration with teams across departments
- Engagement: Get your hands dirty - we're a small team and we have a lot of work ahead of us so you’ll need to be excited to roll up your sleeves and help the team in any way you can.
- BA/BS degree in statistics, computer science, mathematics or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Experience developing software SaaS products and technologies
Experience in product management and product leadership, with a strong track record working with engineering teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep experience working in a product role focusing on growth and / or experimentation
- Analytical and data-driven, distilling complex workflows and systems into clear processes and decisions with cross-team impact
- Track record of successful product launches, and demonstrated ability to own the entire product lifecycle from initial idea and market exploration, through support and global rollout
- Collaborate with the engineering team to determine the best technical implementation methods and set reasonable timelines
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.