- Chicago, IL
- Regular Full-Time
The Associate Director, Digital Media works directly and autonomously with account management and clients to provide the strategic direction of client media campaigns. This role will be responsible for leading a team of digital analysts (including ROI metrics and SEM) and media planners toward development of strategic media plan recommendations. The ideal candidate will be able to present to account teams and clients, analyze and simplify complex data for insights, contribute to the career growth of junior team members and identify and negotiate with media vendors. Additionally, there needs to be a constant curiosity to stay ahead of a changing and complex marketplace, and an understanding of how these changes will impact client objectives.
What does a great Associate Director, Digital Media do?
- Work directly with clients and account teams to understand overall objectives and how they relate to a client’s media/web/social/mobile presence
- Use this client knowledge to build integrated media plans that achieve client goals
- Analyze the results and make optimization recommendations while the media is live and use empirical data to improve results for the next buying cycle
- Write customized analysis including online media, search engine campaigns, social metrics, mobile metrics, and web analytics that highlight campaign strengths and weaknesses and provide actionable insights on campaign performance
- Tell the full media story of the campaign lifecycle from inception through optimization to results, and do so in a client-facing, consultative manner
- Lead support team consisting of Media Planners and Analysts to support client’s media/web/social/mobile objectives
- Evaluate new advertising opportunities
- Work closely with media to negotiate packages to offer the best value to clients
- Manage multiple projects and clients at any given time
- Present complex concepts and metrics in a user-friendly way
Requirements for Consideration
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience with online media planning and web/media analytics and reporting
- Experience using comScore or similar research tools and 3rd party ad serving technology (i.e., DoubleClick)
- Google Analytics certification or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of social metrics (i.e., Facebook & YouTube insights)
- Critical thinker who can present complex concepts, media recommendations and data results in a clear and effective manner
- Ability to work with MS Office product suite including exceptional PowerPoint and Excel skills
- The ability to manage multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment and meet tight deadlines
- Be a self-starter who can work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication, organization, negotiation and troubleshooting skills
- Availability to travel up to 10% of the time
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.