- Germantown, WI
- Regular Full-Time
Looking for a stable and professionally rewarding role in accounting administration? As part of our Accounting and Finance team you'll develop your skills and enjoy work-life balance.
What does a great Office Administrator do?
- Daily processing of payments received through lockbox
- Process EFT payments
- Balance daily cash batches
- Process credit and debit memos with AR sub-ledger
- Work closely with collections team to ensure timely process of client payments
Expense Report Preparation
- Prepare T&E reports in accordance with Company policies for various levels of employees in the organization
- Review T&E transactions to ensure policy compliance
- Research and resolve T&E issues within Oracle
Various office duties
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming
- Office support for all outgoing mail, both UPS, FedEx, and USPS
- Maintain office supplies
- Coordinate off-site storage facilities requests
- Various errands, i.e. bank, post office, supplies
Travel Support Back-up
- Back-fill for Travel Manager as need arises
- Assisting with travel arrangements, both initial requests as well as urgent travel plan changes
- 2+ years of office administrator experience
- High level of organizational skills, integrity and accuracy
- Strong communication skills with internal and external customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.