As a Product Support Specialist, you’ll manage our revolutionary talent acquisition technology – TalentBrew – for some of the most recognized names in the world. You’ll monitor imports and creative updates, field requests directly from clients and write support tickets to quickly solve issues. Your ability to multitask and communicate effectively – along with a get-it-done attitude – will keep clients happy and our signature software product running smoothly.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Product Support Specialist at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 10
- Helpful 10
- Detail-oriented 9
- Flexible 8
- Balanced 7
- Team player 7
- Good listener
- Technologically savvy
Pay attention to detail and you will not fail.Brandon, Product Support Specialist
The Five P’s of Employee-generated Content.
There’s more to this valuable resource than just asking coworkers to upload photos and their thoughts.
The six talent problems that content solves.
From increased engagement to better click-to-apply ratios, content can make your recruitment process easier and more effective.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Downtown – with easy access to restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a Technical Product Support Specialist. Someone who can be the first point of contact for our teams when something isn’t working. You’ll then be technically savvy enough either fix the issue yourself, or know when to pass it on to someone who can.
Although you’ll need serious technical know-how, this is not a IT Helpdesk role. It’s more a digital role with a data integration focus. And because you’ll be in contact with our clients about their software needs and maintenance requests, it’ll feel a little like project management too.
Some of your day-to-day tasks:
- Provide technical and functional software support for our online products
- Work with Digital Project Managers, Product Management and our Engineering teams to identify, report and resolve product issues and requests
- Train clients on how to use our products and conduct learning forums when needed
- Document incident findings to help build our data quality knowledgebase
- Help with system enhancements and quality assurance testing
Some of what we’ll expect from you:
- Technical support experience, including QA/UAT testing
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to promptly answer support related email and phone calls
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise projects
- An understanding of front-end, back-end, and data feed technologies
- Top-notch communication and customer relationship skills
- Experience with JIRA or another software ticketing system
- Degree in IT or Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Technology agency or software product experience preferred
About our Location
London OfficeView Map