- McLean, VA
- Regular Full-Time
Innovative strategies. Proactive thinking. Comprehensive know-how. That's what we expect from a UI Developer at TMP. Here, you'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts.
TMP Worldwide is a high-tech development shop disguised as an advertising agency. We consistently work in the latest technologies providing our clients with first class web solutions. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be a key member of the Product Development Team, focusing on the creation of web user interfaces for new and existing features within our software products. We seek an experienced web developer who is proficient in implementing the latest web technologies and has a keen eye for UI. You will give technical input during product design and aid other developers in adopting new technologies and methodologies. The successful candidate will be comfortable learning and diving into any part of the technology stack. You enjoy working with non-technical and technical resources in a highly collaborative environment and will use your knowledge and technical capabilities to drive product development.
Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
What does a great Full Stack Developer do?
- This is a hands-on full-stack development position
- Develop next-generation web applications and products
- As part of agile team, participate in all phases of the software engineering life cycle
- Participate in technical troubleshooting and debug support
- Ensure that necessary technical documentation is maintained in an appropriate manner
To learn more about TMP Software Development and what we are working on- check out these links:
Requirements for consideration
- Excellent and proven knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of the following technologies :
- Redshift / Postgres / SQL / Sequelize
- Shell scripting
- AWS environments
- Knowledge of Rust is a plus
- Proficiency in Git, JIRA and Teamcity are a plus
- 4+ years in a production environment a plus
- Set Up, configure maintain and enhance proper infrastructure to support
- Node.js and Python based MicroServices
- data analytics driven environments
- Campaign management systems
- Maintain and enhance large scale API system
- Code REST interfaces to support various internal / external requests
- Code Python and Node.js based microservices
- Code Unit / Integration tests to allow for embedding in Continuous integration service
- Drive feature engineering and experimentation to improve performance of our various algorithms
- Evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.