- Chicago, IL
- Regular Full-Time
When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable, evolving platform, face tremendous software challenges, and work on projects for Fortune 100 clients. You'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
TMP is seeking a motivated individual to join our development team as Full Stack Engineer.
What does a great Full Stack Developer do?
- Work with the latest technologies such as Angular, Angular Material, Material Design, .Net CORE, ASP.Net MVC, Elastic Search, MongoDB and RabbitMQ
- Develop next-generation web applications and products
- Participate in all phases of the software engineering life cycle
- Provide technical troubleshooting and debug support
- Develop and implement new products and provide information and support when required
- Evaluate new design proposals, and investigate and recommend solutions and process improvements that deliver greater efficiency or performance benefits
- Ensure that necessary technical documentation is maintained in an appropriate manner
To learn more about TMP Software Development and what we are working on- check out these links:
Requirements for consideration
- 2+ years of experience with product development and architecture of consumer software and applications
- Proficiency in current web development technologies such as HTML5, SASS and various js frameworks
- Proficiency in ASP.Net MVC / WebAPI
- Proficiency in ASP.Net MVC and Razor
- Strong understanding of Agile development
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Proficiency in SQL Server development and database design
- Experience working with Elastic Search, MongoDB and RabbitMQ a plus
- Familiarity with source control, build processes, and continuous delivery
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral and written
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.