- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
The Recruiting Coordinator is an integral part of the TMP Talent Acquisition process and is critical to providing a stellar experience for all candidates we meet with. The Recruiting Coordinator plays a critical part in ensuring a smooth process from end-to-end. You will be involved in all aspects of the recruitment life-cycle, interfacing with candidates and internal clients daily.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
What does a great Recruiting Coordinator do?
- Contacts candidates and maintains communication throughout the recruiting process
- Schedules phone and in-person interviews for external and internal candidates, working across multiple time zones with multiple internal stakeholders
- Ensures candidates and interviewers are fully confirmed and all necessary information has been shared with participants
- Contacts the candidates for follow-up and collection of needed documents and information
- Conducts and documents references checks
- Assists Recruitment department in maintaining consistent and relevant communication with managers regarding interviews, offers, background checks, new hires and orientations
- Maintains internal project management database with up-to-date details about candidates and status
- Assists in building and generating metrics reports for internal use as well as for client/business reporting
- Assists in building and maintaining social media and other recruitment marketing campaigns
- Partners with HR team to ensure candidate background checks and offer letters are generated and completed.
- Generates and sends internal hire announcements and coordinates candidate orientation.
- Helps to identify new tools and technologies, as well as potential sources for candidate marketing and networking
Requirements for consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in HR or Talent Acquisition or Marketing or Advertising. (Will consider recent grads with successful, relevant internship experience.)
- Must be highly skilled at MS Office, especially Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Extensive experience with web-based tools and the Internet required.
- Experience with CRM or ATS databases a huge plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Customer-service-oriented style and ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders, while maintaining a professional manner in all situations
- Resourceful and able to proactively anticipate needs and provide solutions.
- Proven ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality when working with sensitive information.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with a high level of commitment and follow-through.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A motivated self-starter who can work both autonomously and collaboratively.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.